Jungle Farmhouse Stay – Pricing and Packages
Rs 1,800 per person – Stay and Meals
Rs 2,700 per person – Stay, Meals & Kundalika Rafting
Rs 3,500 per person – Stay, Meals, Kundalika Rafting and Kayaking, Zipline, River Crossing
Rs 200 per person extra for Riverview Rooms
Bungalow and Rooms available with Swimming Pool
Jungle Farmhouse with Bungalow and Rooms
Hidden away from anything that resembles modern civilization, it is an oasis of peace. The location offers enthralling expanses of wilderness, river, hospitality, and cleanliness.
Beautifully blended elements of comfort with nature and village-type exteriors and interiors. Organic farmhouse is surrounded by a variety of birds, deer, hares, occasional wild boars, and thousands of fruiting and flowering trees.
We are 10 km inside from the highway in a very peaceful location, you can walk down to the River Kundalika and sit by the river and watch a variety of birds who visit the area in early mornings. We also have our own private waterfall (artificial) and in fact during monsoons you can walk a little further away to a secret waterfall which is lovely during monsoons and very few are aware of it and hence not even crowded.
This is a perfect choice for picnics, parties, get-togethers, family outings, rest and recuperation, and above all, peace and solitude. Play badminton, cricket, or football on the grounds, or enjoy a match of table tennis, darts, chess, or carom with friends. You can enjoy the gentle rhythm of the river with a swim or gliding on a handcrafted raft.
Rooms and Bungalows on the Farmhouse: Rooms are ideal for families and small groups and bungalows for larger groups
- Standard Rooms – Accommodates 2 to 4 people & Larger Room for 6 to 8 People
3 Standard Rooms of 6 Beds , 4 Beds , 3 Beds
Each has attached Washrooms
- Riverview Rooms – Accommodates 6 people
3 Riverview rooms of 6 Beds each with attached Washrooms
- 2 Bungalows
Bungalow 1 – Two Bed Rooms and 1 Large Hall: Accommodates 15 to 18 people
Bungalow 2 – Four Bed Rooms and 1 Large Hall: Accommodates 25 to 30 people
Other Facilities at Our Farm
Small Swimming Pool
- Over Night stay in rooms or bungalow as per the package
- Kundalika River Rafting
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner
- Unlimited use of the facilities at the farm.
- Additional snacks can be ordered throughout the day at an additional cost.
- Day trips for picnics (with no overnight stay and one meal) cost Rs 650/-
- Servants and drivers will also be provided with one day’s meals and sleeping arrangement at a cost of Rs: 800 per day or one day’s meals without accommodation at Rs. 450 per day.
- 4:00 pm – Check-in at the Farmhouse Post-Lunch
- 4:30 PM – Enjoy In-house activities like Swimming Pool, Table Tennis, Badminton
- 6 pm – Evening Tea
- 7:30 pm – Camp Bonfire and Music
- 9:00 pm – Dinner
- Breakfast 7:30 am – 8 am
- 8 am – Proceed to River Rafting Start Point (30 Km from the Farmhouse)
- 9 am – 12 pm – Long Run Rafting, 12 km approx
- Return back to Rafting Start Point (Transportation back to Farmhouse Not Included)
- 1:00 pm – Lunch at Campsite
- 3:00 pm – Camp Check-out with Fond Memories
Rafting Point & Activities Point:
- Activities Point where Kayaking, River Crossing, Zipline is conducted is 12 Kms from the Farm
- Rafting Start point is 30 Km from the Farm
For Bookings / Inquiries Please Call +91 9987501613